Porous Ceramic Vacuum Chuck
Porous Ceramic Vacuum ChuckPhotoMachining is pleased to offer a porous vacuum chuck designed for use with thin films and other flat samples. The chuck has a pore size of less than 25 microns assuring uniform suction and strong holding power for even the smallest parts.
The chucks can be manufactured flat and parallel to better than 0.001″ over the entire surface. Customer needs to supply only a vacuum pump or in house vacuum with a 1/8″ or 1/4″ NPT fitting. Alternatively, Photomachining offers a vacuum pump with all tubing and fittings required for operation (see below).
The units are less than 1.5″ in height, and are all “lightweight.”
- CVC-6-20: (in stock)6″ Square vacuum surface with 20 micron pore size $1200
- CVC-6-20-R: (in stock)6″ Round vacuum surface with 20 micron pore size $1300
- CVC-12-20: (in stock)12″ vacuum surface with 20 micron pore size $2200
You can view a PDF drawing for the 6 inch square, 6 inch round, 12 inch square and 12 inch round.
They weigh approximately 4.2 lbs and 17 lbs respectively.
- Call for pricing on custom chucks dimensions
- International Orders add $100 handling fee
- Unless marked “in stock”, delivery time is eight weeks on all chucks
- Custom chucks require a 50% deposit before starting the manufacturing process